WHAT IS A REFURBISHED SPA PUMP
- - This is an used spa heater from Bestway, which we restore and renew
- - The spa pumps are thoroughly tested after repair
- - We offer an economical solution to replace a defective spa pump
- - You can enjoy your Lay-Z-Spa for a long time
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES
- - Cheaper alternative to extend the age of your Lay-Z-Spa
- - Carefully selected pumps, before they are renovated
- - Fully tested
- - Ecological solution
- - 6 + 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects
- - Non-warranty repair at economic rates
YOUR LAY-Z-SPA'S SPA PUMP IS DEFECTIVE AND WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED
- Your spa is still in good condition and you are looking for a solution for your defective spa pump.
- We offer 3 solutions:
- - You can have your spa pump repaired, we have most parts in stock.
- - You can buy a new spa pump. All models of the Bestway Airjet spa pumps are compatible with the tubes.
Attention HYRDOJET spa pumps are NOT COMPATIBLE!
- - You can choose a cheaper refurbished spa pump
HOW ARE OUR SPA PUMPS REFURBISHED
- We have a stock of used spa pumps model 2017-2020.
These are egg-shaped spa heaters in various colors. They fit on any Bestway Lay-z-Spa Airjet liner. If you have a yellow or blue spa pump, you can also opt for a gray spa pump.
We have the largest stock of the gray models.
- How are those spa pumps renovated:
- - Thorough Selection
Each spa pump is thoroughly researched and tested.
Only appliances that meet the strict requirements are selected and renovated.
- - What does that mean
If we notice that parts are badly affected by too much chlorine use or by very aggressive water, the device will be marked and destroyed.
The NOT selected spa pumps will NOT be refurbished and NOT sold as an used item. They are dismantled and recycled.
Only in this way we can guarantee that you will receive a product that can last at least a number of seasons.
- - Checking for Defects
The selected spa pumps are tested and the defect is repaired.
- - What else do we do
If the defect is repaired, the spa pump is thoroughly tested on a test bench.
All functionalities are checked. The spa pump continues to run for a minimum of 30' to a temperature of 40°C.
A check is made for any leaks.
- - What if the spa pump leaks water
If a leak is discovered, we replace the leaking part.
The seal and connections are checked and renewed.</li >
- - Replacing damaged parts
If a new test is completely successful, any damaged or discolored caps are replaced.
The spa pump is back as new and can be used many seasons.
- We provide a standard 6-month warranty on manufacturing defects on a refurbished spa pump.
For most products, this warranty is extended by 6 months so that you can enjoy your spa pump for at least 1 year without any problems.
- Why 6 months as standard and not 12 months?
- Production errors usually show up in the 1st months.
Defects that show up afterwards are not always production errors.
Most of the problems we experience with the spa pumps are due to poor water quality or the lack of maintenance.
Lime in the water or the use of too much or too aggressive chlorine are the culprits.
The seals are badly affected and the spa pumps are leaking and/or parts fail.
However, these are NOT manufacturing defects and are not always resolved under warranty.
- We sometimes experience that the seals on new spa pumps are already damaged after 6 months and they have to be replaced, while other spa pumps don't show any visible damage after 5 years.
This shows that the use and maintenance have a major impact on the lifetime of your spa pump.
If this is taken into account, the refurbished spa pump will last longer.
We only repair the spa pumps purchased from us.
This is an extra service we offer to our customers.
If these repairs fall outside the warranty period, we try to offer a solution at economical prices.